Questions and answers:1 We do not store photos and video on our server!
2 All rights to the photos and videos belong to the producers. We do not sell anything.
3 We are not the owners of file sharing and photo hosting. We use their services as well as you.
4 All information on this website is for informational purposes. We recommend to buy a licensed product from the manufacturer.
5 I have a small download speed. Why?
- Perhaps you download in free mode - it is recommended to buy a premium account on the file sharing service.
6 I bought a premium, but small speed. Why?
- Check what speed ensures your internet provider. Get more speed than giving your channel will not work.
7 I downloaded the browser - download frequently interrupted and need to start again.
- Use a download manager and a premium account. This will allow you to download at a maximum speed of 8 streams.
8 How to watch video?
- Use for viewing on a PC video player "GOM Player"
I installed the player, but the video does not work?
- To view the video requires codecs set. Install the necessary codecs for your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack
10 I can not download - error 502?
- Most likely the service is under DDoS attack. Try to download tomorrow.
11 What browser should I use to view your site?
- We recommend Firefox
12 How to open archive with video?
- Archive is packed with the program WinRar
You can ask your question in our chat.
All rights to the products, photos and video - belong to their creators. We are not a dealer and do not sell products - all purchases you make movies the owners or their representatives. We do not store any video on our server. All the products are located at the owners or their dealers. All movies are legal and allowed the free market - submit complaints to the video their producers!